Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Best friends and Weddings

So I just got back from my first trip that I had to go on all by myself since being married. 
It was so hard! I'm not a very good traveler anyway but doing it without Daniel???
That probably won't ever happen again. 
Anyway, My best friend got married!!! 
Over the years Sammiey and I did a lot of growing and maturing together. 
It's so weird to think that just a few years ago we were going on wild adventures and having sleep overs and eating quesadillas.








Now we're both grown ups and I am so blessed to still have her in my life. 
This past week she got married and it was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to. 
I am so proud to call her my best friend and so happy that she found such a wonderful guy like kyle. 

{Sorry for the crappy picture quality}

Even though we are so far apart and I don't know when we will see each other again, I do know that we will be friends forever. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment