Thursday, August 8, 2013

We fell in love

Wanna hear a story. Well this one happens to be my favorite. Here's a little glimpse of what exactly happened to get Daniel and I where we are today.

She said:

You know that feeling that you get when you know something exciting is about to happen? Well last April I got that exact feeling. I was living at home with my parents on a break from school struggling to know what the heck I was going to do with my future. I had always known exactly what I was going to do with my life, I had an unstoppable plan but for some reason this plan didn't seem to fit anymore and I had nothing to be excited about. So April finally rolled around and it was time to go back to school. When I got back to Rexburg things started out exactly how they always did. I was living with three of my best friends and I had big plans for my classes and grades.

 Little did I know none of plans were going to happen. On the first day on school I met a cute blonde guy and everything changed. After the first date I knew this cute blonde guy was going to be important to me. I just didn't realize how important. The next few months were wonderful. This cute blonde guy became my best friend and my boyfriend. That's when I realized that I loved him and I knew that I was going to spend the rest of forever with him. He knew it too, he told me and I realized that I was living the fairytale that I had always so desperately wanted and dreamed about.  So there I was, one minute I was unsure about my future and what was going to happen and then the next minute I was sure I had found my future and I knew exactly what was going to happen in my life and I had never felt more excited or comfortable in knowing where my future was going to end up and because of this cute blonde guy. Now I'm married to the greatest man {and the hottest man} that I have ever met and living my happily ever after.

He said:

In 2012 my life was like riding a bull... well... I've never ridden a bull, but its what I imagine it would be. In the spring of 2012 my life was full of ups and downs. Here's the story, I had just passed the NCLEX-RN exam, a National Exam which licensed me as a Registered nurse, This was a huge UP, and now that I was a nurse I had a giant decision to make, whether to stay in Rexburg, (where I had already been for the past 5 years of my life) or go out, spread my wings, and get a job somewhere else in America. I had friends already arrange for Nursing positions in North Carolina, Texas, Washington, and California. I was single and this big of a decision was kind of a DOWN for me, it added extra stress that I just didn't want. My consolation lied in my Guitar, which has been a huge UP.

I was a self proclaimed musician. I like to write songs and record them in my bathroom on my computer... What!!?, It had good acoustics, okay? As April approached so did a new semester. I had decided to stay in Rexburg for at least one more semester as I prepared to make plans about my future. I was called to be the Elders Quarum President and part of my responsibilities were to visit all the young ladies in the ward. I decided it would be awfully romantic to bring my Guitar. My first stop Room 604. A group of ladies knows for 3 things. Being lively, Being partyers, and Being LOUD! The reason we stopped there first is because we could hear them laughing from down the block.

I entered Her apartment only to find my life would never be the same. I was over at her apartment everyday from that day on! I was captivated by the power and influence this young lady had. I was caught in my own fantasy of what cool thing we could do this weekend. I was surprised at how she was so willing to go long boarding with me, and play on playgrounds meant for 5 year olds, as well as getting her fingernails dirty when we go out in the wilderness and shoot guns. I soon found that she wanted to be my girlfirend and then my wife! All my previous worries no longer mattered. She has been my favorite UP and I have never been DOWN since.









No comments:

Post a Comment