Monday, November 7, 2016

Yes, I am 25





Okay so I don't know why but 25 feels like a turn in my life for some reason. Like I no longer have any bit of childhood in me. Yes I know I've been an adult for years but I'm a quarter of a century old now. 
I'm 25. 
Anyway I wanted one of those super cute Polaroid cameras for my birthday this year and I got one and I love it. I wasn't super surprised but I was super happy. 
the real surprise came in the third gift. I had no idea what it was. I opened the wrapping paper and I was no excited by the box. In fact I thought Daniel got me hiking shoes. I didn't want hiking shoes. 
I opened the box and clearly I was surprised by the snow boots that were inside (obviously shown in the picture above). 
I wanted these boots so bad when I saw them but kind of forgot about them just because they didn't seem realistic. But Daniel is of course the best and got them for. 
You can't tell how pretty they are in the picture but they are seriously so perfect. 
Lincoln has enjoyed them just as much as I have too. 
I had the best Birthday and I'm going to blame that on Daniel for being such a perfect husband and my kids for opening all my presents and pretending it was actually their birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment