Saturday, August 24, 2013

Kitchen table redo

Now that I have my own home and my own furniture I love trying to make things my own. With my continuous and obsessive browsing of pinterest, I get some wild ideas to redo our furniture. My latest project was our kitchen table. When we were getting married I found a cheap table and chairs set at IKEA and bought them just because they were so cheap and brand-new. Turns out a lot of newlyweds have this same set so it needed a little makeover. My wonderful Husband agreed to do all the hard work and sand it down so I could paint it and then agreed to sand it down again when I messed up the first time {oops}. So now a week later I have a finished project!! 

TAADDAAA!! It's a beauty isn't it? Silly me forgot to take any before pictures so just believe me when I say it wasn't this pretty.
After this though I think I might have a hard time convincing Daniel to do any other projects with me. I might agree with the "no more projects" idea though....they take too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment