Friday, August 16, 2013

Reunions

Summer means family reunions. 
Well it does now that i'm married. 
Last week Daniel and I took a trip to Bear Lake and spent time boating, biking 50 miles {that's big time, i know}, eating raspberry shakes, and spending lots of time with family. 
It was so much fun but...I didn't take a single picture....oops. 

This week we spent the week with my family in Cedar City. 
This was a HUGE adventure. 
Activities included learning to can with my mom, a trip to the Grand Canyon, four wheeling and some really delicious barbeque.

Now I'm finally home after 3 weeks of vacation and my house is a mess and there are about 8 loads of laundry waiting to be done. Instead of doing all those things I'm just going to watch TV. 
Yeah, I'm lazy (:











{I think I'm having some problems in this picture}

Oh by the way, my parents rock

No comments:

Post a Comment