Sunday, March 27, 2016

We went to Washington










So the beginning of February (I know I'm way behind) the kids, my mom, and I went to Washington to see my sister. It was a super last minute trip but it was still a lot of fun. We didn't really have much planned but of course we made it to the beach. Lincoln and Arianna as always didn't get along. I'm sure one day they'll be friends...when they're adults. Savannah of course got along with everyone. I swear that girl could get along with a polar bear. Lincoln loved being on the beach even though the rest of us were miserable. It was probably the worst day I have ever had on the beach and he was in heaven. Savannah had her first taste of ice cream, and she loved it! How could we go to the beach and not get ice cream. We had a lot of fun and we were sad to go home and leave Arianna and Ashleigh. We can't wait to see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment