Sunday, June 19, 2016

Fathers Day






I'm going to start this post by saying one thing...

Poor Daniel.

Last Father's day was really rough. I'm not going into detail but I was all kinds of postpartum crazy and Daniel was my target last year. So this year I wanted to make up for it because I do actually feel bad for that personal attack last year. Daniel is on call this weekend. He's been on call many times before but has only been called in once before so I didn't think much of it. HE HAS BEEN CALLED IN 3 TIMES!! It's ridiculous. I'm annoyed. There is a bright side though. We were able to go to work with Daniel yesterday and once today. The kids loved it! All day Lincoln has repeated "Daddy's work! Daddy's work" and cried when it was time to go home. Savannah could care less, but know, that's a one year old for you.

Daniel is the greatest dad for our kids. I'm so grateful that I get to do this parenting thing with such a champion.  

1 comment: