Thursday, February 4, 2016

8 Months





Savannah is 8 months old! My little lady has two little teeth. Last month I seriously thought she wasn't teething and then out of no where she cut two teeth. She is probably the best teether. She has started to roll all over the house. In fact, the other day she rolled behind the chair in the living room and I literally couldn't find her for 5 minutes. She loves her little octopus toy and snuggles it every night before bed. If it were up to her she would only eat bananas and ritz crackers all day every day. I thought she was sleeping through the night but jokes on me because I'm still sleep deprived from out 2 am parties in her room. She is starting to respond to sign and she will sign milk to me. She loves to sit on Daniel's guitar while he's playing and strum a little herself. She takes a bottle now and the other day she took formula. She is the sweetest little girl and I'm excited to see what this month will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment