Monday, March 7, 2016

9 Months



My Savy is killing me with how big she is getting. Seriously this little lady isn't actually so little. She is in 18 month clothing and size 4 diapers. She army crawls and rolls all over the house. She is also starting to get up on her knees. I think she will be crawling in no time. She loves to eat. I mean LOVES to eat. Usually I have to end dinner time because she would just keep eating. Little miss grabby is not a huge fan of headbands anymore, or her hearing aids. She always ripping them off. We're working on that one. She is sleeping perfectly now! Seriously it's been a long road but I've finally figured out what she needs to sleep through the night and what I can do to get her to take longer naps. Life is wonderful in that area. She loves rolling around in the grass and being outside. She loves splashing and kicking in the pool. We go at least once a week and she has a blast everytime. It's hard to believe this little lady is already 9 months old. I love seeing her personality grow everyday and I love this little lady more and more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment